Brand impact analysis
Brand impact analysis
Successful companies are primarily orientated towards the needs of their customers. Knowledge about perception, attitude and preference of the target group towards the brand is seen as an indicator for its “state of health” and marks the starting point for continuous development. A valid and tested approach based on behavioural science demonstrates the effectiveness of the brand in a transparent and comprehensible way. In doing so, a target group survey with a comprehensive sample is used as basis to work out significant differences between the brand and the respective established competitors. “What are the strengths and weaknesses of your brand from the target group’s point of view?”, “What are the competitive advantages of your brand compared to the most important competitors?” or “What value can be generated with your brand?” are only a few of the questions we answer in the course of the analysis.
What we offer
We are happy to support you with a structured analysis of your brand and your competitors along the brand value chain to identify those levers that systematically promote the brand.
The target-orientated analysis provides the following insights:
- Identification of the most important brand touchpoints from the target group’s point of view.
- Analysis of the brand presence in the target group.
- Evaluation of the general brand image and the competence of the brand from the target group’s point of view.
- Evaluation of the emotional connection between brand and target group.
- Overview of the most important behavioural dimensions, such as relevant set, first choice and purchase.
- Calculation of value drivers.
- Calculation of brand value creation, differentiated according to business areas.
You consistently orientate your brand towards the desires and needs of your target group. This is the basic prerequisite for the further development of your brand and therefore for your future success. By providing a differentiating product and service range you can strengthen your competitive position, further expand your market share and raise the sales and revenue growth potential. Therefore, you can focus on the really important aspects of your strategy, your measures and their implementation.
The reputation of brand and marketing in your organisation increases. This way you achieve more sovereignty and personal freedom. You can concentrate on the really important things.